Nowadays, many companies are making a concerted commitment into investing into solid, SEO-optimised web infrastructures which are search engine and user-friendly. This ensures a continued obligation as regards improving their algorithms over time. There are seven specific reasons why your business should consider investing in effective organic SEO, as it can make such a difference:
- It still works: First and foremost, the current techniques adopted in order to enhance and improve SEO still work. Even though data regarding organic traffic from Google was pulled fairly recently, the methods themselves remained sound and stable. And there are plenty of SEO case studies which can verify this.
- It is not going to stop working any time soon: Based on the way in which search engines appear to be developing, it is highly unlikely that SEO will cease to be effective any time in the foreseeable future. On some level, even video and audio searches ultimately rely on keywords-just as traditional text-based content does.
- It is incredibly cost-effective: Compared to the expensive costs which are associated with other popular forms of online marketing such as social media marketing, purchasing leads for an email marketing programme or PPC advertising, SEO provides a decent ROI (return on investment). Whilst PPC may drive an impressive amount of revenue and social media marketing can improve and enhance the overall image of a company, your organic SEO in many ways ensures that your online presence is constantly visible.
- Search engines guarantee more market share: Approximately 80-90% of customers now check online reviews prior to making an investment, and this number is expected to increase in the not-too-distant future. It will not be long before virtually every individual is searching for investments and products online. Without organic, up to the minute SEO in place, people will find it difficult finding your business, and will instead find your competitors.
- Rise of mobile bandwidth and local search optimisation: In recent times, it has been discovered that the amount of traffic delivered to mobile devices has exceeded that which is delivered to traditional desktop devices. As a result of this latest development, a whole new world of effective SEO techniques have now opened up for companies, such as local search optimisation, which directly targets those situated closest to you.
- Not having a healthy and consistent content profile can be damaging: With each and every single update to its search algorithm, Google and other engines change the way in which they look at and analyse websites. Things which did not exist a few years ago-such as social media indicators-are now given high importance in terms of their impact on your rankings. So if you do not build a healthy content profile then this could prove to be detrimental to your business as a whole. It is one of the key factors which Google evaluates when researching your site.
- Your immediate competitors are following an identical path: SEO is a never ending and constant process. If you are not moving forward, progressing and improving your position as far as effective business practices are concerned then you are losing ground to a competitor who is doing exactly that. It’s a simple fact of how the SEO procedure operates. So do NOT let your competitors out-manoeuvre you by ignoring this valuable, cost-effective tool which can instantly set you apart from your nearest rivals.
SEO is such a valuable tool for any organisation, and is even more important now than ever before. It makes such a difference as regards how your business is perceived by others, and can generate widespread consumer interest and make a lasting impact. Investing in organic SEO is even more important now than ever before, and your business needs to have a well-structured, solid SEO strategy in place if you are interested in succeeding in terms of online marketing.
And this is where we come in. SEO Enterprise specialises in effective, customer-focused SEO solutions, which impress on a number of levels and guarantee complete visibility. If you want to make your online presence known and set yourself apart from your immediate rivals then get in touch with us today.