Looking to lead and grow an SEO business?
Please read this advertisement fully before deciding whether to apply.
Are you ready to become a Marketing executive for SEO Enterprise one of the best SEO Service providers in the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate Marketing executive to join our fast-growing extra mile type SEO company on a full-time basis.
Hours are flexible, but around 35 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Our focus is on supporting businesses and their sales teams on achieving better than expected results when it comes their online marketing
About the Role:
What we are looking for is a Marketing Executive to join the UK’s best seo company at our Manchester office. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to achieve page 1 rankings – which in turn will improve the sales and enquiries of any website.
You will be responsible for:
- Improving our brand awareness
- New Lead Generation using online and offline strategies
- Ensuring we meet our monthly sales targets
- Book, manage and attend meetings with clients on the benefits of SEO Enterprise
- Maintain and develop our CRM
- Input Prospect details onto CRM system and update as required
- Design and send marketing mailshots
- Develop and implement multiple marketing strategies
- Liaise with other departments to get the best results
- Come up with blog topics for our social media
- Respond and engage with prospects via LinkedIn and other social media
- Work with our inhouse team and help manage our LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining client database
- Gaining 25 leads a month, (1 a day) minimum
You will benefit from:
- World Class SEO experts
- Mobile Phone contract supplied by the company
- Basic pay of £22,000 to £27,000 p/a, depending on experience
- Monthly Performance Related Bonus, with no caps, the better we do, the more you earn. You could easily double your salary or more each month.
- Mainly office based, but flexible working hours where required
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Going the extra mile attitude
- Are you friendly, charming, and persuasive?
- Do you have the ability and confidence to get things done quickly and on your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Do you have a demonstrable track record of results in using marketing strategies to generate leads
- You have expertise in multi-platform digital marketing and multiple off-line strategies
- As you will be meeting potential clients (when we are able to) you will need your own transport
Are you ready for the best move of your career?
If you are the superstar we are looking for, apply now, by sending us an email with a covering letter and a C.V. to email@example.com