How Can Local SEO Make a Difference? (Part 2)
SEO Enterprise also recommends that you follow these steps when creating a Google+ Local page, as this guarantees maximum visibility:
- Optimise the information copy about the business by referencing keywords: The main objective remains to optimise for BOTH users and search engines.
- Reference your keywords in the title: If your business is a restaurant, for example, you must include the word ‘restaurant’ in the title.
- Make sure that you associate listings with the correct categories: ‘Chinese/ Indian restaurants’ could be the most relevant category, rather than just ‘restaurants’, which may be too generic.
- Schema markup: Add rich, content-filled media in order to provide a more enticing proposition to potential and existing customers.
- Add your address in a consistent format: NAP (name, address, phone number) citations are a key ranking factor in effective local SEO campaigns. NAP citations from authoritative websites provide far more value, exactly like with links, and works as a significant signal that you are a business connected to a location.
- Encourage customer feedback: Reviews are arguably the biggest local SEO ranking factor, and are often compared to links in organic SEO. Listings with reviews always stand out, so ask customers for their opinions, as this will increase your chances of success.
- Create listings for each of your physical locations: This ensures that people have the correct details for the nearest branch when they search locally. It also gives businesses more opportunities to increase rankings.
If you use these guidelines then you cannot put a foot wrong. SEO Enterprise is always on hand if you need assistance at any time, and we promise that you will see a significant difference when it comes to how your business is perceived by both customers and competitors (all positive, of course!).
If you invest in our professional SEO services Manchester then rankings will improve, and your client base will expand and develop straightaway-and continue to grow.
For more information regarding SEO services Manchester all you need to do is give SEO Enterprise a call today on 0161 286 6832. Alternatively, you can enter your contact details right here and one of our friendly team will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!